Sunday, September 15

From Seattle to Sooke

 It's taken me three months to use up and finally develop this roll of black and white film. In that period of time I had forgotten some of the images captured, so it was a pleasant surprise to relive moments that had become foggy memories. Unfortunately, as I am still learning how to use my camera, many of the photos did not turn out quite how I would have liked - overexposed, underexposed, and the last few had some light leaks. It was a bit disappointing to have so few turn out, but I will persevere. I know it just takes time to learn to skills. Here are just a few of the photos from this roll.






3 comments:

  1. Hannah I love them, they turned out so well! I want that picture of Melissa and I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely, Hannah! I'm excited to see what else you come out with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, the imperfections make these photographs perfection. I love them all! Especially the overexposed/light streaked ones. xxx

    ReplyDelete